Wednesday, October 24, 2012

8 days .....





8 days .............. 8 freaking days till my sleeve surgery!

I am having all types of emotions my head is so busy with just digesting everything.

On the to do list is before photos and measurements, reading blogs has taught me how motivating this can be in the journey.

I've started stocking piling teas,shakes and a few other bits and pieces for my 2 weeks of recovery .

I am so ready for a change of pace .. I welcome this new chapter of my life and what life has in store for me next

xxx

2 comments:

Catherine55 said...

Congratulations!! You're doing all the right things -- just get those measurements taken sooner than later! You might also think of doing comparison photos all in a particular spot, so that everything is the same from one to the next, other than your size! :)

Jacquie said...

I'm so excited for you! Get those pics and measurements out of the way! You will be glad you have them later.