Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bad blogger

So I haven't blogged in a while... and in all honesty it's because I haven't been a very good bandster lately...

The scale is stuck.. although it seems to be going up more then down lately. Its bouncing around so much, bouncing around like a yoyo whats with that!

Ive tried all sorts of things to get things moving including a fill last week taking me too 6.1cc in my band the most I've ever had! My hunger is solved but the scale is still not shifting...

I think at the moment I am at the cross road and I just don't know how to keep traveling along the road....

I have a massive mental block with this is the lowest I have been in the last 10 years.

I loved getting to my lowest and have enjoyed all the things it has meant.. new clothes being in a solid smaller size  feeling confident. Its been a great time! but now I am a little sick of being here and am so very ready for thenext thing new territory scary...

So is it my head or my body that is hindering the weight loss or maybe I am yet to totally get that both need to be working together but how do I make that happen hmmmpphhhh!!

I cant wait to get my running groovy back.. maybe thats the key to this whole picture!!
xx

2 comments:

Melanie Tait said...

Hey Katherine! Thanks for popping by my blog. I'm so happy to find another bandit and am so looking forward to reading yours. Mel xx

Amanda Kiska said...

Ugh! I am so sorry you are struggling right now. You are not alone.

My thoughts are that you should take a break from the scale for a while. Take your measurements and reflect how far you've come already. I know you will get through this. Plateaus are a part of weight loss. Be sure to let us know what ended up working for you.