Sunday, November 7, 2010

Oprah!!!



So Oprah is coming to Australia!!! The ticket lottery just closed and I managed to register! I am so excited, Find out tomorrow if I am lucky enough to get some tickets !!!
Fingers and toes crossed!

So the situation is very clear I need a fill , I am going to see if I can get in on Tuesday as I am feeling a little desperate. The hunger today was awful actual painful tummy rumbles only 2 hours after eating it's been a long time since I have felt that! The scale is also so very stuck!

I had a moment over the weekend driving to work.. I was traveling down a hill in my car looking out over the sparkling blue ocean, the sun was shinning the sky was blue and I suddenly had this feeling overwhelm me.. A feeling of needing to get the job done, of conquering the weight loss demons once and for all !  It was like a power within was saying you can do this you just have to try!

So yes I believe I am now at a point where it's stay or keep going! I want and need to keep going. If I only ever lost another 20kg that would be totally ok with me.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend !

xxxxx


No comments: