Thursday, September 6, 2012

Counting the days !





1 month 3 weeks and 5 days till Sleeve day !!

Its so random walking through the plus size departments and having to stop my self looking and buying clothes.. I think somewhere deep down I don't believe that I will ever be able to shop in the normal section ... I wonder if those already banded felt that way at this point.

I've gone up a size in scrubs at work :( oh the misery continues ...

I have been taking Duromine 15mg and having 2x Isowhey shakes a day, I was amazed at how much energy I had. I have been counting calories on my fit pal on my iPhone.

I  have been having moments of excitement and then panic ! What if something goes wrong what if there are complications what if it hurts more then I thought it would arhhhh!!! Then little bullets of bliss with moments of "wow this may actually work" ... Two big emotions. The words not reversible play on my mind !

xxx

1 comment:

momma2fi said...

Hi FK,

Glad to hear you are moving on to another surgery. I understand that you once had a band? I am going to read your blog from the beginning, so I"m all caught up with your story!

Best Wishes - and keep your chin up!