Monday, June 28, 2010

3 months banded .....with some pictures...

So 3 months have past since I was banded... I cant believe it's gone so quickly !!

Starting weight 136kg (299lbs)

I weighed in on my 3 month anniversary at 115.7kg (254lbs) I almost fell off the scale!

Total loss 20.3kg (44lbs)

Ive got 6cc in my band, had my most recent fill last Tuesday.

The NSV List

* I can run.. I do interval running 4 times a week.. sure I can only run for 3 mins at a time but I CAN run.. in the last 6 weeks of running I've felt my fitness improve my shape is changing quickly. I can go faster and last longer I love running!

* I have gone from a size 24 to a size 18

* I can buy some clothing from normal clothing lines!!!

* I own knee high boots!

* I bought my 1st ever pair of leggings and a knit dress

* My energy levels are double

* one of my blood pressure tablets has been halved

There are so many positives that have come from the last 3 months I feel so blessed!

So over the weekend I flicked through some pictures... what I found was quite shocking! I thought I'd post a few on here.. I am terrified about being found by someone I know hmmm what are the odds!

I am off to see Eclipse on Thursday in Gold class I am so excited, I have a new outfit I promise to take a photo!

Lastly I just wanted you all to know how blessed I feel to have found you all in blog land, thank you all for your supportive comments xxx

Hard to tell any difference but I feel different that's for sure!

6 comments:

Barbara said...

I think You look amazing..and can definitely see a difference.. keep up the wonderful work.. very inspiring.. be well

workinprogress said...

I can see a difference!!! I think you look amazing!

Kerri said...

I can see the difference too! You look amazing!!!

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Hard to tell a difference? Are you kidding? Are we looking at the same pics? Totally different - love it and love that you are feeling so much better. Keep it up!

Sam said...

You look great, totally can tell the difference.

Congrats on all those wonderful NSV's.

Amanda Kiska said...

Can't wait to see Eclipse!