Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Boots .....





After longing for boots for years and years..... I finally am the owner of some knee high boots!!! Ive lost over 2 inches on each calf and can finally fit them!

It's a massive mile stone for me.. happy dance!!!

Got a fill today as well, I lost 1.5kg (3lbs)in 2 weeks since seeing him on his scales yay!!! I now have 6cc in a 10cc band...

Back in the groove with my treadmill.... last nights session burnt 670cals according to my Polar HR monitor! I love my treadmill!!

Still 2.5weeks of annual leave left.. loving the slow mornings.. sleep in's... late brekkies...

K xxx

4 comments:

Sue said...

They are gorgeous boots! Getting knee high boots is one of my goals too!

THE DASH! said...

I almost fainted with pleasure when I got into boots so I know exactly where you're coming from. Those are gorgeous ones too... huge congrats!

FK said...

I am blessed with massive calf's haha... so these are made for wide calf's... These are by Kumfs and I think they are on sale this month too.. I got them in NZ on sale and great exchange rate!

Jacquie said...

Nice boots Katherine...yay for you! I am going for my 3rd fill next week....I hope it will be the "one".