Monday, July 12, 2010

Band Where are you ????

So since the unfill a week ago I have GAINED.....1kg (2lbish)...

What to do...

I can get anything down... sadly I know this as I've tried most things.. I am tracking calories and am having 1500cals a day, I signed up to calorieking.com.au and that has been helpful..I am hungry a lot...

I've had a really emotional few days.. I feel fat and bloated... I don't even feel like I have a band anymore.. Band WHERE are you!! I miss you a lot!

Did anyone else have a bump in the road, that they thought they would never get past ?

I am having a fill Next Tuesday so a whole week away.. I feel healed maybe I should ring and see if I could get in on Thursday...

Back to work tomorrow after almost 5 weeks off...Have spent the day getting ready, most importantly I had a eyebrow wax! Now I need to refocus and get on with the next 6 months of work and life!

Love ya all K xxxx

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Well, after everything your poor body has been through, I'm sure it's afraid to give up any fat stores, it's probably afraid of starving again! Just concentrate on healing and don't worry about the rest. You'll get your fill, but right now, it's more important that you baby that band and make sure it's good to go before your next fill. Hang in there, I'm sure that you won't be so hungry anymore after the initial post starvation eating is over with.