Thursday, April 8, 2010

Weigh in day ...

Friday is my weigh in day as I had my band placed on a Friday!

Today the scales down 1kg or 2.2lbs

Current weight 123.4kg 271.4lbs

I also did my body measurements

Fairly happy with the CM loss!

I have my friends wedding next weekend so the loss couldn't have come at a better time! I still feeling really nervous about being the biggest bridesmaid.. Also had a last minute dress change as the 1st one is now hanging off me!

One of my jobs for the wedding since I am the "cook" amongst my friends is to make 100 Turkish delight truffles..... hmmm so I will be doing that over the weekend !

2 comments:

workinprogress said...

Yikes - good luck with the truffles!!

Congratulations on the weight loss and the smaller dress :-)

Fiona said...

lol I agree with workinprogress, I love turkish delight so it would be one for the wedding and one for me. Well done on the weight loss!
Cant wait to see the pics of the dress, you will look great x

http://incredible--shrinking--woman.blogspot.com/